Terms and Conditions
1. DO NOT SPAM. Spamming is immoral, illegal and annoying to others. Please do not advertise your opportunities by Spamming. We have a strict Anti-Spam policy and we take this very seriously. By joining you agree that you will comply by this Anti-Spam Policy.
2. The amount you earn is dependent on your own efforts and the efforts of others. We make no guarantees of the amount of money that can be made from your DNDC membership.
3. Referral commissions are paid by many online methods upon request. Requests are processed with in 1 business day. There is a minimum withdrawal amount of $25 by online payment and $100 by check.
4. You may not use any of the DNDC services to market adult or adult-related materials, or any material which may be considered offensive to the general public.
5. Make sure you enter a VALID email address and that you keep it up-to-date. Emails continually returned undelivered will terminate your membership.
6. Members are to maintain good conduct at all times.
7. Payment and subscriptions to premium memberships, advertising and other DNDC services are non-transferable, and non-refundable after the 24 hr cancellation period starting from the initial purchase date and time.
8. Members are not allowed to use the downline emailer to promote other programs, slander or transmit any bad remarks about any member or the company, or to harass or email members more than once daily.
9. Violation of our terms and conditions will result in the immediate termination of your account. You will forfeit any refund of membership fees or commission earned.
Misuse of Your Account and Anti-Spam Policy
You agree to use Your Account only in accordance with this Agreement and not for any improper or illegal purposes. You may not use Your Account to promote or facilitate any "spamming" or Unsolicted Commercial Emailing (UCE), as discussed in our Anti-Spam Policy. Your use of Your Account in such improper or illegal ways may subject You to federal or state punishments. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable penalty fee for misuse of your account. Where spam is reported or suspected, You agree that we reserve that right to terminate Your Account.
DNDC promises to keep Your personal information private. We will not sell Your personal information to 3rd Parties.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE DNDC PROGRAM INCLUDING PROGRAM IS BEING PROVIDED TO MEMBER "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DNDC DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON DURATION OR EXCLUSIONS OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY, SO THIS DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR BY JURISDICTION. DNDC DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE QUALITY OF, OR ACCURACY OF ADVERTISEMENTS FOR, ANY MERCHANDISE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OFFERED OR PROVIDED BY MERCHANTS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE PROGRAM. IN ADDITION, ALTHOUGH DNDC INTENDS TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO PREVENT THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE MATERIALS TO THE DNDC WEB SITE, DNDC DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS THAT THIS SITE IS FREE OF DESTRUCTIVE MATERIALS. IN ADDITION, DNDC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND DNDC ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR ACCESS, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, THIS SITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE DNDC PROGRAM IN ANY WAY, YOUR ONLY REMEDY IS TO CANCEL YOUR Account. DNDC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE DNDC PROGRAM OR YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE DNDC PROGRAM. IN NO EVENT WILL DNDC OR ANY AFFILIATE OF DNDC BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR NON-PERFORMANCE OF DNDC OBLIGATIONS. IN NO EVENT SHALL DNDC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR LOSSES INCURRED (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES), HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) THE PROGRAM; (II) ANY FAILURE, DELAY, OR DECISION BY DNDC IN ADMINISTERING THE DOWNLINE PROGRAM; (III) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE; OR (IV) THE PURCHASE OR USE OF ANY MERCHANDISE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OF MERCHANTS OR THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF DNDC, OR REPRESENTATIVES THEREOF, ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, CLAIMS, OR LOSSES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO LICENSEE.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMMISSIONS
1.I am of legal age in the province, state or nation of my residency. I agree that I am an independent contractor, responsible for determining my own business activities, without control or direction by DNDC, and not an agent or employee of DNDC. I am responsible for the payment of all employment taxes and any other tax required under any federal, state or regulatory taxing agency.
2. This position does not constitute the sale of a franchise or of a Member position and no fee or purchase has been required of me for participation as a Member.
3.I agree that as a DNDC Member, I shall place primary emphasis upon the sale of the membership product. Permissible Member sales aids and services purchases shall be automatically modified to comply with the exemption requirements set forth in states laws regulating business opportunities.
4. In presenting DNDC Member position to prospects, I agree that such presentations shall be strictly according to the following format and that I will be terminated as a Member if I fail to do so:
a. In each presentation of the Member position, the prospect shall be directly informed that no fee or membership purchase is required or is a means to become a DNDC Member.
5. In order to maintain a viable Marketing Program and to comply with changes in federal, state or local laws in economic conditions, DNDC may provide Policies and Procedures for Members from time to time, as well as to modify its Member Compensation Program. Such Policies and Procedures and Compensation Plan modifications, and all changes thereto, shall become a binding part of this Agreement upon publication on the official DNDC Internet website or Representative Newsletter.
6.I understand that no attorney general or other regulatory authority ever reviews, endorses or approves any product, compensation program or company, and I will make no such claim to others.
7.I understand that my Member position can be inherited or bequeathed, but cannot be transferred or assigned during my lifetime without written consent of the Company which consent will not be unreasonably withheld.
8. This Agreement shall be deemed in effect upon its receipt and acceptance by DNDC.
9.I will not promote my Member business nor use the Company name, or trade names, logos, sales materials, trademarks or service marks of DNDC except in materials provided by the Company, displayed in the Back Office or approved in writing by DNDC prior to their use by me, I understand that unauthorized use or duplication of trademarks or copyrighted materials is a violation of federal law.
10.I am responsible for supervising and supporting Members I sponsor into the program and in my downline. I agree to maintain monthly communication and support to those Members in my downline by way of any of the following, or combination thereof: Personal contact, telephone communication, written communication, and attendance at Member meetings.
11. DNDC provides the following fulfillment to its Members: A new Members packet of sales literature whether or not the optional Marketing Package is purchased; shipment of ordered sales aids within ten days of receipt of order and clearance of funds, subject to availability of items ordered; calculation and payment of Member commissions. Commissions are payable to Members according to the Compensation Plan which is incorporated herein by reference. DNDC may in its discretion require an annual renewal fee.
12. I will not make false or misleading statements about DNDC membership or Member position. Display of commission checks, the making of income projections and the use of income testimonials to prospective Members is prohibited.
13. Members in the same household or business shall have the same sponsor. Change of original sponsor is not permitted. Member lists, names and data are owned by Company and may never be used for any commercial purpose without prior written consent of Company.
14. This agreement is governed by the laws of Arizona. The parties agree that any claim, dispute or other difference between them shall be exclusively resolved by binding arbitration pursuant to Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association with arbitration to occur at Pasadena, Ca.
15. Members may return literature and sales aids purchased from DNDC in resalable condition and cancel services purchases at any time within thirty days of purchase and receive 90% refund. Services purchases canceled after 30 days will be refunded prorata according to term of use prior to cancellation. Shipping costs for returned items shall be borne by Member. Payment will be made within thirty days of actual receipt of returned items. The Company will honor sales aids and services refund policies provided by any U.S. state or federal law applicable to Distributor.
A PARTICIPANT IN THIS NETWORK MARKETING PLAN HAS A RIGHT TO CANCEL AT ANY TIME, REGARDLESS OF REASON. CANCELLATION MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING TO THE COMPANY AT ITS PRINCIPAL BUSINESS ADDRESS.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the USA, without reference to conflicts of law rules. If any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the other provisions contained herein will remain in full force and effect. DNDC failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of the Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as creating or constituting a partnership, joint venture or agency relationship between You and DNDC, nor shall You have the ability to create any obligation on DNDC behalf. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and DNDC with respect to the Downline Program and System.